Sorry, there are no products in this collection.
Buy Panties Online
Perfectly complement your lingerie sets with our most comfortable range of panties. With fits and fabrics that are intended to truly feel like a second skin, you can choose from an assortment of styles and fabrics for every situation; be it comfortably lounging at home or heading out for a special occasion. We’ve got you covered.
- Hipster is a classic silhouette that provides full coverage and sits at the waistline. Made from soft fabrics, it is the perfect choice for everyday wear.
- Bikini panties flatter with a low rise waistline and moderate coverage. While the give optimum coverage, bikini panties are minimal enough to not add bulk under your outfits.
- Boyshorts are a great alternative to bikini panties. They provide full coverage with a longer cut at the legs that allow it to stay in place and give an idea fit under every kind of bottoms.
- Brazilian lace panties provide minimal coverage but a bit more than a thong; making it a good choice for fitted bottoms.
- Thongs are everything you need for any occasion. With minimal coverage, they completely banish any visible panty lines so you can choose your own look and style.
- Vanish panty is a range of seamless panties that will ensure you never think about visible panty lines. The patented silicon flock prevents it from rolling down or bunching up, making it perfect for everyday wear.
Panty - FAQ
What fabric is best for panties?
For everyday wear and comfort, we recommend you to wear panties made of cotton fabric.
How do I choose the perfect size of my panty?
Are silk panties better than cotton?
For everyday usage, we recommend you wear cotton panties. The fabric is soft and breathable, ideal for long wearing hours. Silk panties are perfect for special occasions and special outfits.
Which type of panties are most comfortable?
It depends on your personal choice. Few of the most comfortable panty styles for everyday wear are bikini, hipster, boyshorts and full brief.
What is the difference between Thong & Bikini?
Thong provides similar front coverage as bikini but less or no rear coverage when compared to a bikini.
How is Thong different from G-String?
Both styles are similar in construction and offer similar back coverage but thongs come with slightly thicker side and back bands.