Buy Sports Bras Online
Staying active and including some form of workout has now become a part of our lifestyle. In order to maintain a fit body and a healthy mind, staying active is a must! So let us not let the lack of right kind of clothing get in the way of pursuing an active lifestyle. That’s why, we are here for you! amanté offers different types of sports bra for all kinds of workouts such as yoga, pilates, cardio, kickboxing. Explore them here!
Allow us to bust this myth, that it’s okay to wear a regular bra during any kind of workout. It’s best not to do that. When you run or do heavy workouts, your bust moves a few inches rapidly and the bounce during workouts can stretch the supportive ligaments causing breasts to sag in a long run, possibly also leading to back pain and discomfort. We at amanté recommend that you wear sports bra during any kind of workout.
Here are the different types of sports bra available at amanté:
- Low impact Sports Bra: For less intense workouts, our low impact bras are perfect. They are made for workouts such as yoga, pilates, walking or golfing too. Our low impact sports bra is tailored to give you full coverage and to also contain the bounce.
- Medium-impact Sports Bra: Our medium-impact sports bra is ideal for any medium intensity workouts such as power yoga, cardio or running. Workout in style with the right workout bra that will offer adequate support during your workout sessions.
- High-impact Sports Bra: This range of sports bra is designed for all activities that need a lot of jumping and moving around, such as running, playing tennis or squash, kickboxing and other such high intensity workouts.
Read More about Sports Bra
- Sports Bra Rulebook - Everything Your Sports Bra Should Do
- Best Sports Bras for Running
- Top 5 Sports Bras You Need in Your Gym Drawer
- Best Sports Bras for Cycling: Get the Proper Support
- Do you really need to wear a sports bra when working out?
- A Guide to Picking the Right Activewear & Sportswear
- Commit To Being Fit - Sports Bras You NEED
- 16 Types of Bra: Understanding Different Types & Styles of Bra