Padded to Perfection
From corsets to torpedo styles and bralettes, bras have evolved significantly over the decades. The padded bra is the best invention made by far. This wonderful piece of lingerie compliments every woman’s body type. It shapes, contours, conceals, all at the same time.
The biggest benefit of wearing a padded bra is that curvaceous and well-endowed natural look. A padded bra is seamless and does not ruin or interfere with the beauty of your top or T-shirt, the bra gives you a smoother finish and looks great in fitting clothes.
If you’re looking to enhance your overall look and leave people guessing, then these bras are perfect to give you a confidence boost and allow you to be the boss lady you truly are.
What is a padded bra?
Padded bras help enhance your cleavage with lined cups. The bra cups contain tiny pockets sewn in which help give you that dreamy lift. These bras are designed to give your breasts an even, smooth look. It’s like the best invention ever made.
What are the benefits of wearing padded bras?
1. The most important one being the fact that these bras help enhance the bust line and help centre breast tissue as well.
2. Padded bras also have the ability to create and enhance cleavage giving you the perfect silhouette and figure with deep neck tops and blouses.
3. They help conceal protrusions and avoid embarrassing moments like the change of weather or when the AC goes on (you know what we mean).
4. Perfect for fitted tops and tees, these bras help smoothen out your silhouette and make you look flawless. There's really no time when it's not a good idea to wear a padded bra.
5. For not so heavily endowed women, the padded bra helps you go up a size or two (it’s our little secret).
6. Versatile and perfect for absolutely every outfit. Whether you’re wearing T-shirts, dresses, plunging tops or even formals, the padded bra is the perfect choice with anything.
So simple and easy on the body, padded bras can be worn everyday blissfully. They go well with absolutely any outfit and help enhance and contour the silhouette. Once you get used to wearing padded bras, there’s no going back. There are several types of padded bras out there, each serving different purposes like the T-shirt bra or the very versatile multiway bra. With amanté’s unique 2MM padded bras, you would never feel bulky. With most of them being lined with cotton fabric, you would never feel hot in these padded bras.
Now that you know their benefits, always remember, there’s no such thing as too many padded bras. So, what are you waiting for? Make them yours today!
Check out our other blogs:16 Types of Bra
How to Prevent Bra Straps from Slipping?
How is a Push-up Bra Different from a Padded Bra?