Expert tips to up your lingerie game this festive season
Welcome to the festive season! The time of the year to shine in sparkles and glitter. Most festive events call for fashion-first outfit choices, which mean flawless sarees, trendy lehengas and gorgeous suits. Now, this also means deep backs, plunging necklines and lingerie woes. Whether you’re looking for a bra for deep back neck blouses or something for a deep back, choosing the right bra type for your saree blouse is important and can help elevate your festive look! We’re here for you as always and have put together a little something to help you ace your festive fashion game.
This guide that we’ve put together throws light on 5 different bra types that are perfect to pair with your saree blouse.
1. T-shirt bra: Designed with seamless padded cups that accentuate your silhouette, the T-shirt bra helps in achieving a smooth and clean look. Perfect for both light sheer sarees and the heavy silk kind, this blouse bra is perfect for a saree.
2. Push up bra: Give your bust the perfect, contoured shape with push up bra that visually increases bust size by one cup level. If you choose a blouse with a deep neckline or if you have asymmetrical bust shape, a push-up bra is a perfect choice for a flawless uplifted festive look.
3. Strapless bra: This functional yet fashionable bra is a must-have in your ethnic wear wardrobe. As the name implies, this bra is designed with an option to detach the straps completely. If you pick a saree blouse with broad U-back or an off-shoulder blouse, this bra is your best friend!
4. Non-padded & non-wired bra: If you have a heavier bust size and wish to wear a bra that’s simple and fuss-free, the non-padded and non-wired bra type is perfect for you to pair with your blouse. These bras will keep you comfortable and will certainly not make you feel bulky.
5. Bralettes: Saree blouse designs have evolved over the years and increasingly, women are looking for more offbeat ways of styling the saree look. One such style is the bralette. Easy to wear and generally designed with lace detailing, bralettes come in fun colours and necklines. You could even style your festive look around a pretty bralette that serves as a top or blouse itself!
We hope this helped. Be on top of your festive fashion game and enhance your gorgeous outfits with the perfect bra for different blouse types. Always remember - the right bra can make any outfit look 100 times better and check saree style guide to get more insights! Happy Festive Season.